– MaArch. José Ramón Velázquez
– Born in Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
– Got his degree as an architect at -UB- Universidad de Belgrano, final thesis “An Ecological Utopia”.
– Studied sculpture at -IUNA- Instituto Universitario Nacional del Arte, Buenos Aires.
– He obtained his master degree on digital fabrication at -IaaC- Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia, Barcelona.
– Was second year Studio professor at Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires.
– Guest professor at STU FA, Slovenska Technicka Universita v Bratislave, Fakulta Architektury for the department of experimental and ecological architecture.
-Worked at FABLAB.SK
– Currently working at fablab, Creative Point – SBA (Slovak Business Agency).
– He created RAMON-DESIGN basing his work on digital and fabrication design, with deep concern on sustainability and open source supporter.