– MArch. José Ramón Velázquez
– Born in Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
– Got his degree as an architect at -UB- Universidad de Belgrano, final thesis “An Ecological Utopia”.
– Studied sculpture at -IUNA- Instituto Universitario Nacional del Arte, Buenos Aires.
– He obtained his master degree on digital fabrication at -IaaC- Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia, Barcelona.
– Was hired by SADAR+VUGA Architects, Ljubljana-Slovenia.
– Worked as a studio second year professor at Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires.
– Currently working at FABLAB.SK and teaching in the department for experimental and ecological architecture at -STU FA- Slovenska Technicka Universita v Bratislave, Fakulta Architektury.
– He created RAMON-DESIGN basing his work on digital design and fabrication with a deep concern on sustainable architecture. Some of his stand out works, “Ice Cream House” and an honourable mention for “Air Pressure”.